Part 2 of Interview with Vetgirl’s Justine Lee: Veterinary Career Morsels…yummy!
- Any survival tips for those struggling through vet school or residencies/internships.
- When in doubt, work hard; play hard (that’s her mantra!)
- Find something that makes you passionate about what you do.
- Find your escape (for both of us it is running/hiking)
- Reach out for support and exercise.
- Take the time to care for yourself.
Continue reading Interview Series: Vetgirl’s Justine Lee’s Veterinary Career Morsels
I recently had the opportunity to meet and network with Dr. Justine Lee, DACVECC, DABT, and creator of Vetgirl. She is truly a female, entrepreneurial veterinarian advancing our profession in all the right ways. Meeting her at AVMA Convention, along with the WVLDI workshop the day before inspired me to start an interview segment to my blog. I was hoping it would be less work than original material. Instead, I found myself editing and rejoicing in the abundant material her career provided. As a result, the first Veterinary Brainstorm Interview with Justine Lee will be broken into 2 parts:
Part 1: Getting to Know Vetgirl’s Dr. Justine Lee Continue reading Interview Series: Getting to Know Vetgirl’s Dr. Justine Lee